Natural Deodorant Co. Active Deodorant Balm with Orange & Bergamot
- Sodium bicarbonate leaves a light powder finish oil the skin for a clean, dry feeling
- Magnesium + clay absorb wetness and provide extra antibacterial protection
- Suitable for all skin types
- Coconut oil and shea butter soften underarm skin
Made in: UK
Free From: aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, mineral oil + palm oil
Organic: See * in ingredients
Registered: Vegan & Cruelty-free
Packaging: 55g jars are now plastic free, 20g sizes currently have a glass jar and plastic lid, and the 5g pots/lids are plastic.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*
Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot Flour)
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)*
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil (Orange Essential Oil)*
Citrus Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamot Essential Oil)*
* denotes organic ingredient
- Ensure hands are clean and dry
- Scoop a small amount of product from the pot
- Soften between fingertips
- Gentle but thoroughly apply the deodorant to underarm skin
- Massage in until the balm/cream is absorbed
- Dress and go about your day feeling FRESH!
Side Notes by The Natural Deo Co, for their Active Balms.
We use Sodium Bicarbonate in our deodorants because it is anti-bacterial and deodorising. It inhibits the growth of odour causing bacteria and keeps the skin completely fresh all day.
Sodium Bicarbonate is a natural ingredient, but occasionally it causes irritation to some skin types. This is because it is an alkaline ingredient and can, therefore, affect skin pH. When the skin becomes too alkaline, it can feel sore and uncomfortable. Skin pH can also be affected by a number of other factors such as diet, smoking, air pollution & climate so irritation can arise after using Active Deodorant Balm for many months without a problem.
For this reason, we recommend that our Active Deodorant Balm is kept for your most demanding days- much like a sports deodorant would be. If irritation does occur, discontinue use straight away.
Use Active Deodorant Balm occasionally, when you really feel like you need ‘extra’ protection. For everyday use, we recommend Clean Deodorant Balm as it contains a lower level of Sodium Bicarbonate and is the perfect combination for almost everyone.
We politely suggest you try a sample before purchasing a full-size pot.