Runners & Athletes - Bathing Beauty Jones the Bones Muscles and Joint Oil & Bath Salts
Bathing Beauty Jones the Bones Muscles and Joint Oil & Bath Salts Set
Jones The Bones Muscle & Joint Oil
Jones The Bones is our best selling, award winning, 100% natural, handmade muscle and joint oil. Formulated by Founder and Osteopath George Jones, Jones the Bones Muscle and Joint Oil has been created to help ease the symptoms associated with Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, growing pains and to aid recovery from sporting injuries.
Across the board, feedback suggests, this is effective for everyone, from Ironmen Triathletes to farmers, office workers to the elderly.
Jones The Bones Bath Salts
Benefits of bathing in Epsom Salts:
- The skin is the largest organ of the body. Therefore it offers a large surface area for the absorption of essential minerals such as Magnesium.
- Magnesium is essential for the healthy function of nerves, muscles and enzymes.
- Calcium regulation, which is the main conductor of nerve impulses in the body.
- Magnesium ions also help you relax and reduce irritability by lowering the effects of adrenaline. They create a relaxed feeling, improve sleep and concentration.
- Bathing in Epsom salts helps to reduce muscle tension and also aids a more comfortable night’s sleep.
Combined with essential oils of Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Lavender and Sweet Marjoram these Jones The Bones Bath Salts make a naturally powerful and effective product.
The bag itself is fully biodegradable, simply remove and recycle the rivet, rip up the bag and place in your compost bin. Alternatively, you could put your empty Jones the Bones Bath Salts bag by your kettle to hold your used tea bags, giving it an extra purpose.
Made in: Handmade in North Wales
Accreditations: Certified by the Vegan Society
Free From: Synthetic fragrance, SLS or parabens.
Packaging: Metal bottle, plastic pump and compostable card box.
Vitis Vinifera, (Grapeseed oil) Hypericum Perforatum,( st John’s Wort Oil), Anthemis Nobilis,( Roman Chamomile essential oil), Lavender Grosso, (Lavender essential oil) Rosemarinus Officinalis, (Rosemary essential oil), Origanum Majorana (Marjoram essential oil) *Limonene, *Linalool, *Citronellol *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate. *naturally occurring in essential oils.